Thursday, June 25, 2009

Saying Goodbye

For some reason, I decided to start this blog the day my sister and brother-in-law move 10 hours away from home. Saying goodbye is usually one of the hardest things I ever have to do. This morning, I was speechless and the only words that came out of my mouth were. "I love you." In the clip above she says it wonderfully, "I can't think of any words to say." Those are the words that I can only seem to say. I know saying goodbye is not always permanent, but it's hard nonetheless. I wish I had the answer to the heart ache, but I don't on this issue, but I do have a few things to say.

  • Cherish each day.
  • Live to the fullest.
  • Always say I am sorry.
  • Count your blessings.
  • Don't be afraid to laugh.
  • Complain less and fight.
  • Love with all your heart
  • Tell the ones you love, "I love you."

Lift your head up high and take two steps forward and live.

This is the story of life, people will come and go, so don't be afraid of relationships. We are made to live in union with one another. So get out there and enjoy life with others.

No comments: